Alex Farmer: How to Create a Frictionless Experience | #30
CX superstars Solvemate and Miuros are joining the Dixa family!Read the story
Go beyond the chatbot hype and boost your customer service with automation to improve your CX.
Discover our features to create meaningful conversations in an instant, scalable and cost effective way.
We integrate with the best! Solvemate is built to fit into your existing tools and workflows. Find out more.
Discussing a skill that’s essential, but seldom taught in customer service: how to mind-hack your way into a positive mindset when you are facing (angry) customers.
Have you ever been yelled at by a customer? Probably. Encountering frustrated customers cannot be avoided when working in service and trying to solve their problems day in and out. But there is a better way of dealing with it. The answer to that is mind-hacking for positivity and Lara Khouri knows how to do this. She is leading her own CX consultancy, There Is No Spoon, and co-founded Women in CX. In this episode, Lara discusses with Erik her top 6 tips and tricks for a more positive mindset at work (and in life), but also goes through which things to avoid at any cost because they do not serve you even if you think they do.
This episode of The Art of Customer Service covers the following on Positivity and Mind-Hacking:
1. 00:00:00 Introduction to the topic
2. 00:10:13 6 tips to get into a positive mindset when facing customers: tip nr. 1
3. 00:14:25 Tip nr. 2: Smile!
4. 00:15:43 Tip nr. 3: take a deep breath
5. 00:19:30 Tip nr. 4: Mind hacking with apps
6. 00:21:20 Tip nr. 5: Movement
7. 00:23:36 Tip nr. 6: Shake it off
8. 00:27:25 Things to avoid to get into a negative mindset
9. 00:33:22 Avoid overthinking