Zendesk: The Rise of Conversational Service | #25
Go beyond the chatbot hype and boost your customer service with automation to improve your CX.
We enable brands to deliver quality customer service through meaningful conversations.
Find the plan that suits your needs. Simple and predictable pricing - we’ve got you covered.
Discussing the importance of anticipating your customers’ needs, proactively asking them for feedback regularly and how to differentiate what’s valuable and what’s not.
“Every feedback is a gift”. This is how Cindy Engelmann, Customer & Partner Experience Manager at Microsoft Germany, sees customer feedback. But how do you decide which feedback to act on, how do you share it with other teams and lastly: how do you close the loop with your customer after processing their feedback internally? In this episode, Erik discusses the value of feedback with Cindy, looking at how Microsoft incorporates it in their company culture and how this adds to the overall customer experience.
This episode of The Art of Customer Service covers the following topics on the innovation in customer experience:
1. 00:00:00 Introduction to the topic
2. 00:03:20 How to define great customer experience
3. 00:07:38 The importance of customer experience
4. 00:12:20 Customer feedback analysis
5. 00:19:57 How to distinguish valuable from invaluable feedback
6. 00:26:06 Good and bad feedback: what to look out for
7. 00:31:28 The most valuable feedback