Stefan Moritz: The importance of Service Design | #32
Try Solvemate without risks! We are willing to guarantee your satisfaction, or your money backLearn more
Go beyond the chatbot hype and boost your customer service with automation to improve your CX.
Discover our features to create meaningful conversations in an instant, scalable and cost effective way.
We integrate with the best! Solvemate is built to fit into your existing tools and workflows. Find out more.
Addressing businesses as customers in service: The vanishing lines between B2C and B2B customer service.
Esteban Kolsky, Head of Product (SAP CX Customer Service and Sales), knows customer service from top to bottom - from B2C to B2B. Talking to Erik Pfannmöller in this episode, they take a deep dive into the relation of both approaches and what it takes to deliver the right solution matched to your customers’ expectations. In the end it is all about personalization, speed and efficiency.
The Art of Customer Service podcast covers these topics around the similarities and differences between B2B and B2C customer service:
1. 00:00:00 Introduction to the topic
2. 00:04:35 What is the structural difference between B2B and B2C customer service?
3. 00:06:35 How to reconcile B2B and B2C customer service
4. 00:12:29 B2C software taking over B2B customer service
5. 00:16:54 Personalized digital customer service
6. 00:22:39 Customer service channels
7. 00:25:55 Latency expectations