Salesupply: Outsourcing Customer Service | #22
Go beyond the chatbot hype and boost your customer service with automation to improve your CX.
We enable brands to deliver quality customer service through meaningful conversations.
Find the plan that suits your needs. Simple and predictable pricing - we’ve got you covered.
About putting the customer at the core of a business, the value of negative feedback and making customer success a team effort.
Sophia Kuhl, managing director at HHL DIGITAL SPACE, a start-up incubator for digital business models, has worked for tech giants such as IBM and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Talking to Erik Pfannmöller in this episode, they discuss why companies have to be obsessed with their customers to be successful and how to achieve such a culture. Sophia highlights that this is a team effort and a company needs to create a holistic strategy, yet customer service is the most important part of it.
The Art of Customer Service podcast covers these topics around why companies need to have a customer-obsessed culture:
1. 00:00:00 Introduction to the topic
2. 00:04:34 Long-term orientation of companies
3. 00:11:12 It’s all about making customers happy
4. 00:18:03 How important feedback is when it comes to better customer service
5. 00:27:48 Using tools like social media to handle feedback
6. 00:32:25 Being customer-obsessed