The Art of Customer Service #17 | RingCentral: Customer Service & Remote Work
Go beyond the chatbot hype and boost your customer service with automation to improve your CX.
We enable brands to deliver quality customer service through meaningful conversations.
Find the plan that suits your needs. Simple and predictable pricing - we’ve got you covered.
Discussing which role voice and digital assistants will play in the future of customer service and e-commerce.
Jörg Heinemann, Principal Innovation & Digitalization at OTTO, is passionate about conversational commerce and talks to Erik Pfannmöller about the future of voice in customer service. OTTO, one of the world's biggest e-commerce companies, was an early adopter of smart devices and voice assistants for service and later sales. For the future, Jörg Heinemann envisions customers to have the same great experience seamlessly across all channels.
This episode of The Art of Customer Service covers the following topics around the future of voice, chatbots and customer service:
1. 00:00:00 Introduction to the topic
2. 00:03:55 How important is voice in customer service?
3. 00:09:10 The pros and cons of using voice interfaces
4. 00:11:25 Smart speakers and voice in OTTO’s customer service
5. 00:15:09 Proportion of voice in commerce channels conversation
6. 00:17:56 Voice-in is not voice-out
7. 00:20:10 OTTO's chatbot Clara
8. 00:24:33 Use cases of voice in the future