Katie Stabler: 2022 CX Trends | #26
Go beyond the chatbot hype and boost your customer service with automation to improve your CX.
Discover our features to create meaningful conversations in an instant, scalable and cost effective way.
We integrate with the best! Solvemate is built to fit into your existing tools and workflows. Find out more.
It’s been a year now that most companies have gone remote due to the global pandemic. How did this affect working in customer service?
It’s not a typical anniversary and not a reason to celebrate, but a lot has changed in the past year when people were forced to stay at home due to the global pandemic. In this episode, Julien Rio, CX expert and Marketing Director at RingCentral, and Erik Pfannmöller have a retrospective discussion on how this event has transformed the employee experience and the way companies work.
This episode of The Art of Customer Service covers the following topics around remote work and customer service:
1. 00:00:00 Introduction to the topic
2. 00:04:25 How has work changed over the past year for RingCentral?
3. 00:07:28 Are on-premise systems a thing of the past?
4. 00:12:59 How do you build a sustainable remote work environment?
5. 00:20:00 In what way will the work of agents change?
6. 00:25:27 What role will automation play?